Welcome to the SOS For Youth Blog!

This space is here for you! Please use it as a tool for communicating, sharing, and posting information for company members! If you have any questions, please contact the Blog Administrator, Ashley Hanson at ashley@sosforyouth.org.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Bullying Project

Coming soon to a theater near you! This is going to be a huge bandwagon and we definitely need to be on it. Someone needs to organize this as a social event...


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This seems like it will be a really powerful movie. And I agree this is something we definitely need to see together. I'd be willing to organize this if I got some help. I also think it would be really cool if we saw the movie and then had the option to go to dinner together where we can discuss the movie and also just to hang out together and talk for a while as a family :D.
    -Spears

    ReplyDelete